Raise a Kunts to Bento

MH found the ideal picture with which to congratulate Brer and Lady Bento on the birth of their child. Noranda Beer Shop – mislabelling like a fox! They might even have had Bento in mind. Good riddance to the carefree metrosexual life Gran Torobaya! That noisy motorbike will be converted to a Bongovan people mover in a few months. I assume Lady B is discovering that yes, midwives are all horrible witches.

This entry was posted in worst advertising and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Raise a Kunts to Bento

prost!

is this the first? (child, not beer)

Speaking of alcohol…

Where and when are the TWOP drinks???

I thought this, this, and this were just Freudian slips until I consulted an authentic and meaningful source of information for students of English Pedagogy. Mmm … testy.

Congrats once again, Bentos.

4. WAtching says:

Noranda Beer Store is not on my radar- and yet they have Sierra Nevada. Could this be ‘The Beer Store’ Morley?

5. shazza says:

I can report after a couple of hours cuddling mini Bento this afternoon that he is indeed a most beautiful baby. I’m sure no one will mind if I raise a glass of Shiraz rather than my Kuntz in honour.

6. Jens says:

I visited the Kunstmann Brewery in Chile, pretty good beer, still wouldn’t pay $8 for a bottle. And Kuntz is a very common German name.