It was a dark and stormy night…

Make sure you don’t miss Ex West journo and now The Oz’s WA editor’s cringeing attempt at fiction published by the Australian. Bafflingly bad. Is The OZ trying to get rid of him by allowing him to show this tripe in public?  Is already being ridiculed at Mumbrella.

This entry was posted in worst journalist and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to It was a dark and stormy night…

TWOP got a mention in Crikey today, for the Dictators within Borders story.

I reckon that it must have been DFOC, still agitating for a free book voucher

as for Tony saddass: Nothing less than bloody awful

2. flynn says:

off topic, can some-one tell me how to get rid of the awful blotchy font for the headings. It is so bad it is a worst but I like my worsts to be the submissions not the site.

3. orbea says:

not content with finding his own stories in dullsville TB writes dull fiction about what journos do when they are working

4. rolly says:

‘s why I don’t buy newspapers nor watch the commedia TV “news”.

Fiction on every page/item.

emBarrass, I have never read, so am not qualified to comment.

5. phreestyle says:

“M had all the attributes of a modern newsman: clever, hard and ambitious.”

Are these the attributes of a modern newsman?

I would have thought an ability to work for free, and possessing excellent cut and paste skills would have to be up there.

Hmm, this proxy arrangement is shit. Was meant to be a reply to Orbea.

On the plus side, I get TWOP sans pictures, so I get to use my imagination based around TLA’s intro and the comments. I am very much looking forward to going home and seeing what this elephant cock is all about.

7. Mez says:

it’s a nice illustration by Michael Perkins don’t you think?
    Death in Coolbellup