Safeway Autos

Beaufort Street. Good or Bad? A nice piece of history nonetheless after it goes. This sign won’t last much longer I don’t think. Update: The consensus seems to be that this is good. Tagged “not worst”.

safeways

This entry was posted in not worst, vanished worst, worst graphic design, worst sign and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Safeway Autos

1. CK says:

Oh LA, you’re wrong. This is a perfect rendition.

I feel confident there are several examples of this particular model of customised Torana making a forceful contribution to climate change around KFC in Hammy Hill even as we speak.

2. Liam Hogan says:

It’s good. I wish we had signs like this in Sydney.
    As CK says, it’s a perfect rendition—right down to the wheels yellow with housepaint.

3. lazyaussie says:

The tyres a little thin I think. Where are the fats?

4. I’ve seen plenty of these : home made paint job, bird shit on the windows , wheels have hit one too many curbs , suspension clapped out , no number plates for trip down to servo , pig’s snout on bonnet for some reason etc, etc.

5. Mazarina says:

Is it just me or does anyone else see the irony in using this image to advertise ‘SAFEway autos’?

6. mike says:

I actually think it has a certain charm

7. CK says:

“The tyres a little thin I think. Where are the fats?”

Had to sell them to pay for the house-paint and bird-shit. Replaced with Corolla wheels.

8. Pingback: Vanished Worst « The Worst of Perth