17 Responses to Kill Bill on The Hill

1. My Ning says:

It reminds me of that scene in The Terminator II (1991), when the bad cyborg, disguisd at John Connor’s step mom, stabs his step dad with his arm – the pointy end at the hands was very similar to the weapon used. Maybe the artist was suggesting Hillcrest is a breeding ground for time travelling, morphing humanoid robots…say, did WA Education Minister Mark (I’m the wettest rag in the cabinet room) McGowan happen to go there?

2. lazyaussie says:

My Ning, of course! That’s EXACTLY what it looks like! I wish I had thought of that before.

3. Golden1 says:

Their feet are pretty pointy too! They also appear to be in an arena of some sort. Maybe this is a specialist school – like Perth Mod turns out musicians or Applecross rears artists.
    Hillcrest develops and nurtures the talented slashing kick-boxers of the future.

4. Cimbali says:

Looks more like ninja ice skating. Thats a fair old mountain behind them – do they get snow on that thing?

5. meccano101 says:

could they possibly be underwater Cim and the mountain a floating iceberg? It may make sense of the flippers.

6. meccano101 says:

I haven’t been able to find the term “WARGADO” anywhere on-line. I assumed it was Latin for “STRIVE” but it doesn’t appear to be. In fact I tried most other languages with no luck. Am I missing something? Is it perhaps an acronym i.e.
    the ‘West Australian Recreational Gouging and Dismemberment Organisation’
    Any ideas L.A

7. lazyaussie says:

Aboriginal?

8. meccano101 says:

cant find it if it is,

9. lazyaussie says:

Perhaps it’s War Gado. ie Gado of War. Gado gado of the war?

10. yasmin bordello says:

wargado:
    what are regarded generally as doin olright

11. meccano101 says:

nice acronym yas. Is this what the sign is telling us to strive for?

12. Anonymous Perthon says:

Aah, good old HillbillyCrest – all class

13. meccano101 says:

still no luck with the meaning of wargado?

14. lazyaussie says:

I know someone who’s gotta son goes there. Will get him to ask.

15. CK says:

“I haven’t been able to find the term “WARGADO” anywhere on-line. I assumed it was Latin for “STRIVE” but it doesn’t appear to be.”

You’re all a pack of embarrassment. It’s obviously aboriginal for ‘Way To Go’.

This is the problem when you hand over corporate design to Teh Kidz.

16. My Ning Jr says:

If you think this is bad, you should have seen the old logo – the girl in the picture had no hair!

17. Hey My Ning Jnr! Nice to have you on board!