keep smilling

It’s nearly the weekend: keep smilling. Thanks to J-J for this…item. Where can we buy it for Easter, J-J?

This entry was posted in Uncatetorisable worsts. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to keep smilling

1. Natalia Fan #1 says:

It’s the suggestion of little legs akimbo sticking out either side of the flower that does it for me.

2. Bag O'Turnips says:

Kinda kitsch with the young lass on a daisy pedestal (parking her flower on a flower…all sorts of impure thoughts could arise out of this), but I kinda like it too…nothing nasty here, brings a smile to my face.

Would make a fine paperweight or singular ornament on a desk or shelf. Not Worst.

Whats this got to do with Easter and what is it spose to be anyway?

4. Lucky Star says:

Give it time. I’m out having drinks with the girls tonight. I’m sure to be smilling all over the place soon enough… that or spewing. One of the two.

5. Lucky Star says:

The look on the figures face is makes me think she’s dropped a fart or shat herself. My cat gets a very similar look.

6. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

Sorry, should have said. Malaga of course.

• RubyRuby says:

That Salvos in Malaga isn’t closing down, is it? I’ve been noticing real estate signs as I go past, but am usually busy dodging people who are busy trying to get around roundabouts at 80kph…

7. B.T. says:

Horse balls will put a smill like that on anyone’s face.