The English Patient

Daniel Hatch now in London just posted that he has been to a play with Penelope Keith and Peter Bowles. He’s worsting it up already! They must be 150 years old. He also sent me this to show that Outrage Cohen is controlling the British pound as well.

This entry was posted in worst journalist and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The English Patient

there’s two of them?

is there a cloning facility somewhere where they are being hatched from pods?

and he too is chasing toilet cleaners! before too long you won’t be able to go into a public toilet without some goateed Cohen clone looking over your shoulder

I like it where they say that campaigning social journalism is ‘old-fashioned’

“David Cohen has won another prestigious award…”

Marvellous.

But aren’t all awards prestigious?

3. Ljuke says:

Cohen looks like he’s just caught a whiff of the dump point.

4. Pete says:

Oh Shazza, the tears you’ve just caused. My eyes! My eyes, the Cohens!

off topic:

I see a certain Perth businessman has had his assets seized by the receivers.

told ya

that doppelganger Cohen looks like our own DFOC after he’d been put in a bench press and squeezed until he was two foot shorter and his eyes were bulging

Go David Cohen and go English Food thats all i can say.

8. You clown says:

Yeah, well done outrage. Those shitty little 200 word ‘crime’ stories from South Central Subiaco have paid off. You must have won the lotto as well and had some work done. A vast improvement.

9. David cohen says:

I’d like to thank the Academy, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, my grade 3 teacher at Brentwood PS Mr Lucas, Rolled Gold pretzels, Winfield cigarettes, the News Ltd Style guide, my phone…you love me! You really really love me!