Pissing on your rights

Picture me, bursting into the toilets of the Curtin Tavern after reading the Western Toerag (Independent) over six pints at lunch and seeing this. What could I do? I didn’t want to disrespect our organised labour friends, but… Seemed to go together with the plaque from Albany’s Whale World celebrating Graham Keirath. I weed on that too, even though it was totally in view of the flensing deck. Totally.

Australian Unions

Australian Unions

Graham Kierath

Graham Kierath

This entry was posted in worst advertising and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Pissing on your rights

Will you be enjoying your weekend, TLA?

2. Del Quant says:

Sure it was just a wee, TLA? The Kierath plaque looks like it might’ve also copped some projectile bum gravy at some point…

3. Cookster says:

Teh ‘Rage, TLA, your latest missives in the Zombie Files are now up on teh blog.

Christ TLA, your grammar is up to shit after a couple of howling wolves and too much herring!!!

4. I hope the spelling was just as bad. You understand I was maggoted right? i can’t actually remember what i wrote and have no interest in rereading it.

Not enough herring. With just Teh Wolves I got sick of it in 5 minutes. With an ounce of occy I might have done a Paul Murray length opus.

5. Cookster says:

Maggoted, really? Your punctuation was non-existent and your fascination with teh not so Tiny Pinder’s appendage somewhat concerning.

I’m not sure your comments about the other TWOPers will be taken too kindly though…

6. Cookster says:

I had struggled under the weight of serious octopus induced hallucinations thanks to the workings of Teh ‘Rage Cohen, only to find myself standing alone before the thrashing sea on the North Mole in old Fremantle Town.

The smell of sardines and diesel hung heavy in the air.

The weariness had set in and my limbs were savaged by the winds like poorly secured corflute signage at a corporate land sale.

In the distance I could see a vehicle painted in stripes, like a tiger – or was it flames? – but there was no sign of the barge and no sign of The Worst of Perth car and its rummy occupants, The Lazy Aussie, Skink and Frank.

I can’t tell you precisely what happened next, except to say that a large hypodermic was thrust into my neck and the last sounds I heard were a cackling laugh carried on a Sambuca breath, breathing out the words, ‘Say hello to the She-Ra from us…’

This sordid account of the dream state that followed comes from the foetid pen of none other than The Lazy Aussie, who truly does know The Worst of Perth… (language warning!)

7. Cingiali says:

Surely it’s spelled weeed. Or is that spelt.

Here’s one for the BCF, TLA.

9. Johnny Nonation says:

Golden showers I guess.

10. google app says:

Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your
    views are fastidious in favor of new visitors.

(What? WHAT?? – Ed.)