Without Notice

I think you might mean “without warning” Mr Giorgi. Do you think the tree should send out notice in writing say 2 weeks before it dropped a pod?

give notice

This entry was posted in worst sign and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Without Notice

1. Nettie says:

They need these signs in Guildford as those gums really enjoy dropping whole branches on top of unsuspecting cars and pedestrians.

It’s a conspiracy I tells ya.

Clearly these trees are in violation of the Town of Vincent’s Standing Orders.

I strongly suggest they form a committee, to establish an action group, tasked with preparing for Council adoption a strategy to form an appropriate policy response.

Forthwith.

3. I have been told some comments not appearing. I have had trouble with the spam filter, but should be OK. If yours haven’t appeared, email me at
    perthworst@hotmail.com

4. SkyLantern says:

Culturally insensitive bureaucracy! A tree can’t use paper to give written notice – that would be a bit cannibalistic. It would need access to email or telephone.

5. They could send it out with the rates.

6. Frank Calabrese says:

[I have been told some comments not appearing. I have had trouble with the spam filter, but should be OK. If yours haven’t appeared]

A post, plus the repost I have made in the pinder surprise thread which included a URL to a WA Police media release haven’t gone through.

It involved the theft of some Garden Gnomes.

7. mazarina says:

my comments appear, but there is a delay

8. cellobella says:

hilarious. :)

my comments/avatar/etc all appear as they should. no worries there. why is cellobella using Sarah Knight’s photo??

10. Rick says:

Doesnt the notice constitute notice?

11. Pingback: Win Big with The Worst of Perth « The Worst of Perth