Ya wee faggot

Hugh Jass finds the culture wars are still raging in his local laundro. I believe we have had stuff from there before? I can’t believe that I won’t not-not sweep..? Anyway. Ya wee faggotty dog.

This entry was posted in worst sign and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Ya wee faggot

Dont they mean Your a Faggot!

2. shazza says:

I wonder, is the author in question also the artist responsible for the smiley face?
    Anyway, don’t the Scotts eat faggot?

• Rolly says:

A-a-a-h-h!
      The memories!
      The butcher next door to where I lived as a kid killed his own pork and lamb and used almost the whole of the animal: Sweetbreads, sausages, brawn, faggots etc. from the scraps and innards.
      Cheap foods for the cash strapped.
      Flavours to savour.

I spent a while wondering what a Glasgow Box was
    I thought it might be a euphemism for ‘scotch cunt’

4. billoslatter says:

All over a pair of gold lame underpants., those Glasgie boys. Now coming back to our Cuzz, apparently he scoffed all the drugs at Graylands and had to be turfed out.

5. Mattb says:

so he’s 100% definitely going to let it be swept under the carpet. Glasgow ai’nt what it used to be.

6. dudecloverdale says:

Why is Ben charged with intent to supply? Is 4 grams of meth a lot???

7. janezee says:

Does the smiley face in the “O” of “FAGGOT” tend to not won’t undermine the message?

8. Sneaky steve says:

Between the grandma writing and the poor grammar don’t think anyone would give a stuff

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )