Lest We Forget our Muffins

Muzz Buzz in South Perth. Apparently chalked without irony. Submitted by Zoot Finster. I assume the cappucino foam frother was silenced for 2 minutes as well. And does that poppy have a touch of the Tiny Pinders about it? muffin

This entry was posted in worst advertising and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

86 Responses to Lest We Forget our Muffins

1. shazza says:

I hate it when I forget my Blueberry muffin and latte.

At the expiry of the Best Before date, and in the mornings, we will remember them.

3. WAtching says:

Oh
    That’s what all the fighting was for…

Dulce et decorum est pro patria edi

I didn’t give the cold steel to Johnny Turk so I could have coffee and muffin specials for more than $5.

Outrage.

6. Ljuke says:

Ah, Muzz Buzz. My nemesis. I went there one day and was greeted by this: “What can I get for you bad Katz?” I could tell by the tone of his voice that he’d spellt cats with a K and a Z. Anyway, you know they put straws in your coffee? Fucking straws. In fucking coffee.

Me: “Can I have it without a straw please?”
    Muzz Buzz Kat: “Sorry, but we have to put the straws in.”
    Me (disbelieving): “What?”
    MBK: “Yeah. Store policy. We have to put straws in every coffee.”

They should know not to piss off a person before they’ve had their coffee. It’s inhumane.

Colin Barnett says: “fuck Tiger Woods, we’ve got the Busselton Ironman.”

8. shazza says:

Motor sports are our favourite? We really are a city of bogans. The occasional metrocentric being the exception.

What about the Margaret River classic and World Pro? For the surfing bogans.

9. Anonymous says:

Wow. Such inspired presentation. The urge to go inside is almost overwhelming.

Forget means dont buy it.

11. Pingback: Outrage Sunday 116 supreemo | The Worst of Perth

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )