Tofu Terrorist

Via Cimbali. The Tofu Terrorist has been hitting meatwagons in the Fremantle area. Show me a tofu truck so I can spray “bacon” on it.

This entry was posted in worst food and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Tofu Terrorist

1. Grrr says:

The hip-hop stylings of the font lead me to concur that it’s simply tagging, and not some ironic statement.

2. Yes the start of the “Just say No to meat ,Go Tofu , Go for Gold you fatarses” campaign run by the W.A. Department of Health. All meat vans will be carrying that slogan.

haiku #6328:

NotBacon is great
    With eggs and a hangover:
    Illusion of fat.

4. I’m thinking that Haiku is looking too easy. Perhaps another form is needed. The epic?

5. And notbacon is not great. Nor the muslim beef bacon.

6. vic demised says:

Sorry, Grrr @ 1, I must disagree. The choice of bile green paint reveals this as the work of gastro-intestinal guerillas. Or maybe some Tired Old Farts are starting a Union?

7. Cookster says:

@ Teh Outrage – I’m with you on the not bacon bandwagon, but my family despises it. I love the fake fat on the outside – it even crisps-up nicely. I want them to produce a not porterhouse.

Going off thread, I posted a blog about the Bendigo Bank cunt ad, but to date it would appear that I’m the dirty cunt who is seeing things that aren’t really there.

8. Cunt is the new bastard don’t forget.

9. squib says:

Does anyone remember the butchers that used to be across the road from Gino’s? I think it’s in South St these days. Anyway when I was a kid, my dad used to say he wanted to white out part of their sign that read ‘Baby Veal’ or something with a spraycan so it just read ‘Baby’

Makes me proud to call Fremantle home

*wipes tear from eye*

10. Cookster says:

Squib – I could be your father!!!

Crikey have been running a series of stories about teh Bendigo ad, and it has been blogged about

and the graphic designers out there might also enjoy the Phallic Design Awards, which Crikey promoted yesterday

12. squib says:

Really??!! Are you the wealthy baron that abandoned me on a doorstep all those years ago?

13. Rolly says:

………….Or maybe some Tired Old Farts are starting a Union?

Leave me and my mates out of this vic d.

14. vic demised says:

Rolly, I have no doubt there’d be no demarcation dispute if I sought TOFU membership myself.

haiku #6328b:

Sizzle, not sausage:
    Soy milk is not worst when it’s

16. Cookster says:

@Skink – yes, glad to see there’s a whole bunch of us dirty minded cunts out there.

@Squib – can’t be me. I’m an impoverished dirty minded cunt.

17. Fatarses or cunts,
    advertising exhorting
    correct behaviour

18. forkboy says:

I just want to know “what are the trinity of meats?”…those fuckers are going to burn in hell for that reference…..many a good BBQ held there aparently.

19. forkboy says:

tofu terrorist
    come knaw on my meat trumpet
    enough dirty talk

20. forkboy says:

Lazy………sick of Haiku?….lets mix it up and get some interactive poerty…..perhaps Renga?

21. Groucho says:

Oh Holy Trinity
    Father, Son and Holy Ghost
    Bringis me my Sunday Roast

22. SkyLantern says:

This graffito is obviously the work of a Chinese lesbian grandmother.

23. My Xy says:

I think they just ran out of time and could not get the CK in TO FU or not TO FU!!!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )